【Internship】TSRC Corporate 2019 Summer Internship program (2019.05.27 deadline)
Taiwan Synthetic Rubber Corp. (TSRC) was established in 1973, headquartered in Taiwan.
TSRC has become a leader in today’s synthetic rubber and Styrenic Block Copolymer (SBC), and is vigorously expanding its business to establish production bases and commercial teams in China, Thailand, India, Vietnam and USA and Luxembourg to service the growing demand of worldwide customers.
July 1st, 2019 – August 30th, 2019
(At least 4 working days per week，8 hours per day)
1. Pursuing a Master’s degree or fresh grad in Business Management or English Language major.
2. Has a strong interest in the global business landscape.
3. Excellent English written communication skills. Native English speaker preferred.
4. Have a good command of Mandarin.
• Update the content of the company web site.
• Statistics and analysis of strategy data.
• Assist in driving business growth projects.
NTD 24,000/ month (based on 5 working days per week)
Provide labor insurance/health insurance during the internship.
No.95, Sec. 2, Dunhua S. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei
How to apply
Please Email your CV to email@example.com
Email subject：TSRC summer internship program resume-(Your Name)
Please include your school, department, grade, contact information and resume in the email.
May 27th, 2019