Currently The College of Science, National Chiao Tung University is one of the top science colleges in Taiwan. The College was foramally established in 1979 to emphasize interdisciplinary research. The average SCI publications are 464 per year for last five years.
OrganizationThe College of Science is currently comprised of three departments, seven graduate institutes and two special degree programs. The degree programs include 1) E-learning 2) Applied Science and Technology. The college has not only been gaining it's international reputation, but also been emphasizing on interdisciplinary education. Center for Interdisciplinary Molecular Science (CIMS), Interdisciplinary Science, and Mathematical Modeling & Scientific Computing (CMMSC) were established in succession. The details of contact information are listed as follow:
News and Events
- 2016-07-01 [Job] Recruitment Yes-Sun Environmental Biotech
- 2016-06-02 [OIA]2016/2017 Outbound Exchange Program (2nd Intake)
- 2016-05-16 College of Science Research Highlights
- 2016-04-13 [Internship Program]Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) Internship Program
- 2016-03-16 Internship Program for NCTU International Students
- 2016-02-16 [Announcement] Office Closed during Chinese New Year
- 2016-01-12 【Scholarship】NCTU scholarship renewal application for 2016 Spring Semester
- 2015-12-04 TW-UK Commercial Applications of Graphene & 2D Materials Workshop
- 2015-11-07 2015 GIST-NAIST-NCTU Joint Symposium
- 2015-10-05 A Path to Success with PHISON Electronics Corp.